niedziela, 6 stycznia 2019

How did I end as a bird

That was the last flight
It ends like this
In the arms of beloved
Who called me from
Beneath
Be with me
Be with me
I love you
Sweet voice
Only one destination
This rule obey all
What's left is cold
And bloody puddle
Starling is down
The new star is born
In the sky which only
Birds can reach
Without effort
It was like endless winter
Frozing my hopes
Then I realised
That my dream is over
I woke up to Real Fairytale
I can create
But I shall never love again
On the treshhold
Which I can cross
To gain Real Knowledge
I must leave all the remorse
And sentiment
Only then I will be pure
I walk on endless desert
With heart enchanted
With only one wish
I do not suffer
Just want Alteration
Unity with The One
 

1 komentarz:

  1. I am surprised. Very good poem. Send You kisses, sincerely Dušan

    OdpowiedzUsuń